Bangkok International Fashion Week 2011

YES you heard it right, this coming March 24-27, 2011 Bangkok is going to celebrate another week of bright and fun show to showcase the bright and talented designers of Thailand.  I was pretty impressed during the Elle Fashion Week last October but this time around there is going to be more shows and designs to be showcased.  I generally love the designs from Senada and Kai, plus for the casual look Greyhound has been on top of my list.

So I am inviting everyone of you who will be coming in Bangkok to join me and the rest of the world to gather in this Fashion haven.  Let us gather at Siam Paragon and celebrate because this week will give us an outlook of where the Fashion industry can take us amidst the rise of the social media, this is going to be very informational because of  a network of so many ideas to share.  From style trends, to creative designs we are one network of Fashionable being.   Scan the QR code of each show for you to know how to get a pass for this one of a kind Fashion event.

photo credits: Paragon Corner

Advertisements

30 Comments Add yours

1. cherie says:

I love the variety of fashion in Bangkok, everything is just beautiful!

2. cruel vitch says:

That’s really nice bitch. Here in Cebu they don’t have much fashion shows anymore…If they do have it’s in waterfront or somewhere where it would really cost you quite a fortune. I guess I’m just really so thrifty…heheheheh

1. Sweet says:

lageh if only naa jud mag organize bah

3. These clothes are so bright and fun! he pics are great too! The 2nd pic is especially eye-catching.
    ❤ H

thanks babe…kisses tsuz

4. Lexy says:

Ahhhhhh. This is such a WONDERFUL POST. I’ve never checked out Bangkok International Week – so this is a WONDERFUL TASTE. I love it. It’s WONDERFUL. I say wonderful a lot. I adore it.

And by the way, I loooove the new layout. It’s so fresh and profesh. Hah. That rhymed!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

1. Sweet says:

thanks lexy you are also awesome love yah

5. MelRod says:

Ugh I wish I were able to go. Well I’m sure it will be so much fun. Can’t wait to see photos. 🙂

xoxo,
    melrod

1. Sweet says:

yes ahhahha but I don’t have anything to wear yet nyahahahah 😀

6. damnvixen says:

i so love the colors and sharp edgy designs! definitely modern!

1. Sweet says:

yes so true…that is why I am so excited hehehehe

7. Jen says:

Sounds fun! Will you be taking photos? 😉

1. Sweet says:

I am not so sure if they allow someone to take a camera with them like the ones from Elle but will ask them about it…

8. oh looks like a fun time, the pics you posted are great, love those styles!

1. Sweet says:

thanks gorgeous…yes I am so excited about it

9. Cheryl says:

Lucky, lucky you, Sweet! Please keep us posted for the photos kasi I´m a lot of oceans away. 😉

1. Sweet says:

yes I will definitely keep you posted…hehehe not sure if I can take photos but will give you details about it

10. KC says:

wow… the colors are really nice. dear, please bring home a lot of photos. and if you can, lots of the menswear for me. 😀 especially from greyhound and shingha life.

YES YES YES I will definitely update you with the photos 😀

11. Casee Marie says:

Gorgeous! One of the best things about fashion blogs is the way we’re able to get more insight into fashion events and fashion-related culture all over the world. It’s so enlightening and reminds you just how important fashion is, how it brings us all together!

1. Sweet says:

yes….this is not only about style but also about having great ideas 😀

12. this is going to be so much fun. you are going to have a blast Sweet! if only i lived in bangkok–no fashion week events right now where i live.

1. Sweet says:

thanks babe…yes I wish you will be here…it will be awesome hahahha

13. I wish I were there someone invite me to fashion week u don’t care where it is lol http://www.copperetiquette.wordpress.com

thanks gorgeous 😀

14. I love how these ads look! I am tumbling some of these 🙂 Congrats on the ShopBop win again!!

1. Sweet says:

yes I am so excited for this one…

15. Ashley says:

Love this post! I’ve been following Bangkok Fashion Week for a few seasons now and I can’t wait to see your coverage. I’m based in NYC but hopefully I’ll make it there one day, I’m jealous!!

1. Sweet says:

yey!!! thank you dear…I am way too excited as well…thanks