Abaca Baking Company is serving up good mornings all day, whether you want breakfast for lunch, or brunch, Abaca serves homestyle breakfast meals all day.
This destination for fine croissants, baked goods, tasteful coffee blends and all day breakfast delights has recently opened its ninth branch at the ground floor Veranda of Robinsons Galleria.
They have been consistenty delighting palates with their handcrafted, artisanal pastries that warms not only the stomach but the heart. So it is very safe to say that Abaca is the home of all things breakfast and everything sumptuous from pancakes, baked goods, burgers, sandwiches and salads. They offer a different kind of brunch goodness for everyone.
So here are my favourite ABC meals that will surely satisfy the breakfast or brunch of your dreams.
- Luncheonette Burger – griddle smashed with american cheese and Abaca’s signature sauce that comes with fries and side dishes.
- Beets & Blue – a healthy combination of red beets, blue cheese, green apple, walnuts and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Their signature Caesar Salad – a mixture of crisp bacon and parmesan anchovy and vinaigrette.
- Their Lemon Iced Tea was a big hit for Sven
- And always my favourite with their double shot Iced Cafe Latte.
Don’t forget to indulge in your daily Abaca cravings as early as 07:00 am at the newly opened branch at Robinson Galleria and don’t forget their daily sale of 30% off from 8:00-9:00 pm and 50% off from 9:00-10:00 pm.
Abaca Baking Company is a locally grown concept by The Abaca Group who also owns and operates Abaca Boutique Resort + Restaurant, Luncheonette, Maya, Phat Pho, Red Lizard, Tavolata, and the soon-to-open Reef Hotel.
Visit www.theabacagroup.com and follow @theabacagroup on Instagram and Facebook for the latest updates.
Follow me on:
@sweetvselma on Instagram
@sweetvselma on Twitter
MyPensandLens on Facebook
Sweet Veloso-Selma on YouTube
Leave a Reply