A hidden paradise in San Remigio, Siri Yangu is a private vacation home that has this classic Bali feels. I for one, was in love with the entire interior of the place, we were a bit reluctant upon our entrance towards the resort but lo and behold the magic and beauty it offers once you finally enter the main reception area.
The place can accommodate big groups with a gorgeous infinity pool overlooking the sea and a cliff side area, perfect for meditation and relaxation. I love the exclusivity of the place and I hope it stays that way, because there is no better way to enjoy this paradise if it’s going to be too crowded. That is one reason why I fell in love with the resort.
The rental price is a bit expensive but if you are going in a group then you can shell at least 5,000 each or more but trust me you will never regret your stay.
We got their first room package which costs 20,000 (Sat-Sun) but since we stayed during the weekday, their weekday rate is 15,000 (Mon-Fri) as of this writing per night. The house holds two bedrooms with two king size beds per room, an open kitchen, living and dining areas which is good for 8 persons. There is an extra rate of 1,000 per person (max of 6 extra pax). Kids 10 years old and below are free.
While the second house can accommodate 12 persons however, extra pax are not allowed. The second house has 3 bedrooms, 2 queen size beds per room, close kitchen, living and dining areas, the entire house costs 25,0000 per night (Sat-Sun) and 20,000 (Mon-Fri).
So if you want the entire place you should be able to rent the two houses, but luckily for us we were the only ones who rented the place during our stay so it’s like renting the entire resort just for the six of us.
Here are more details about the place.
Inclusions on your stay.
- Free use of ocean kayaks (depending on the weather condition of the sea)
- Free use of the tennis court
- Free use of the infinity pool
- Services of the kitchen staff ( please provide your own groceries but their kitchen staff can cook the best recipes for you, I suggest dropping first at Bogo Public Market to buy fresh seafoods before checking in.)
- Drinking water is provided
- Bedroom and bathroom amenities
Check in time: 2:00 pm
Check out time: 12:00 pm
If you are traveling by car, Siri Yangu provides their GPS coordinates, just search for “Siri Yangu San Remigio”. You can either take the road going up north via Bogo or via Tabuelan then San Remigio.
If you are traveling via a public transportation, you can ride a bus from North Bus Terminal and ride a bus going to San Remigio, please inform the driver if the bus will pass through Brgy. Anpog in San Remigio. When you arrive at Brgy. Anpog proper, you can take a motorbike (habal-habal) going to Siri Yangu, make sure you check Waze for added instructions.
Cellphone signal is a bit limited inside the resort, Smart Mobile has 3g anywhere inside the resort, while Globe signal is strong near the cliffside.
Total Expense for our trip (six persons)
- Php 15,000 (weekday rate rental)
- Php 1,500 (gas for one car)
- Php 2,000 (groceries, chips, drinks and toiletries)
- Php 1,500 food for Dinner and Breakfast (pork belly, fish from Bogo Public Market and 5 kls. rice grain with eggs, vegetables and spices)
- Php 1,500 food for lunch (seafoods including crabs, squid, shrimp, pork belly, scallops plus spices and vegetables)
- Php 850 (lunch stopover going to San Remigio at Danao City)
Follow me on:
@sweetvselma on Instagram
@sweetvselma on Twitter
MyPensandLens on Facebook
Sweet Veloso-Selma on YouTube
Cebu Fashion Bloggers on Facebook