Finally the SWING!!!

Hey Gorgeous Ladies do not forget to send in your entries before February 15, 2011.  You can always show your LOVE for your shoes to win a brand new Jeffrey Campbell shoes.

If you have noticed my Twitter, I recently protected my tweets due to some legal advice from my representatives. This week has been a big blast of  good and bad renditions in my current soundtrack.  I will make this a quick post to all BLOGGERS out there, I am not only standing for myself but for every Blogger that was maliciously maligned or are victims of stolen contents from their sites.  I will tell the whole story once I get back from our training, busy weekend and YES I have to work on a Saturday and Sunday BOO!!!

Advertisements

18 Comments Add yours

1. Jen says:

I hope everything is ok, Sweet!

You look so pretty in this top! The colors are beautiful!

2. kristy says:

goodness honey! i’m so sorry to hear about there having been some thieving from you!!! that’s terrible. but i’m glad you’re taking the necessary measures to protect yourself. i hate it when people maliciously malign bloggers. that happened to me a little bit recently as well and it’s just so frustrating. but we just have to move on and protect ourselves. it’s all we can do.

sending so many hugs your way! also, loving these beautiful photos of you with the balloons!

Kristy Eléna – Full Time Fabulous
    Vogue Gone Rogue
    Twitter: @kristyelena

1. Sweet says:

thanks gorgeous you are always the best

3. Casee Marie says:

Gorgeous girl! Love that top on you and the belt gives such a fab shape – I can never work belts, they just don’t look right on me. Enjoy your weekend and good luck with everything, dear. xo

1. Sweet says:

yes casee so stressed out

4. Love the top you’re wearing! Hope you have a wonderful weekend & hope you feel better 🙂

5. Hazel says:

omygosh sana umabot pa ako sa contest :(( anyway yikes stolen content :O keep me posted with that !

6. Cheryl says:

now i really want to hear what’s going on and why you had to protect your tweets! i need the full story Sweet! 🙂

1. Sweet says:

I just posted it dear hahahhaah it’s long but brief

7. KC says:

at least the worst of this crisis is over. 😀 congrats on the new forum. totally love it. 😀

1. Sweet says:

it was for a minute or two but the site is up again….oh dear!

8. ms. eggplant says:

great post! i’m having my first blog giveaway, lots of Stila Cosmetics to be won, maybe you’d like to enter? it’s open to all readers. Thanks! Good Luck! =)
    xoxo,

1. Sweet says:

aww thanks for the reminder dear

9. jasna says:

Omg, thats hectic!!! Congrats on everything though babe! Mwah xx

1. Sweet says:

I know totally crazy thanks love