cotton candies and resolutions

This is the second part of my New Years celebration in Bangkok, I have a lot of photos to show  you but I know it is going to be one hell of a crazy post if I do that.  So if you are my friend in Facebook you can view the photos there if not, try to find me in Facebook 😀  I just changed my name because Facebook doesn’t seem to make me use my real name (bummer!) So the event was grand and a very successful one, knowing what had happened with Central World last May, they were able to give the crowd a great view of the Fireworks.  I was taking a video while King took some shots.  While waiting for 12 midnight to strike, we were busy roaming around the streets and buying any stuff we put our eyes on.  One thing that made me screamed was seeing a big cotton candy machine.  I had to grabbed King and asked him to buy one.  I was like a little girl again carrying that big cotton candy and believe me it was really hard to finish everything.  Bought new shades and stuff for the pad and ate a lot of street foods while finishing my Bacardi.  All in all it was a great night, I wore a polka dot patterned dress, spent it with my beloved partner and I just enjoyed the night away.  So happy and blessed for making it to 2011 but of course as part of my yearly thing, I always check my past years resolution and I am really happy I did accomplish 80% of it. Here are my list:

– Loose more weight
– Save more
– Care for my skin more
– Start to care for my hair
– Blog more
– Study Thai language seriously.
– Travel more
– Get another Master’s degree in an International School here in Bangkok.
– Trust more
– Love more
– Forgive more
– Read more
– Smile more
– Pray more
– Enjoy life more

So you see I wasn’t able to save a lot last year there were a lot of payables made through my account because of my international degree but seriously if I was not studying I could have saved a lot.  Trust more? I am still trying to deal with that and hopefully this year I can finally trust more again, as for my hair I have not really made a big deal with it but hoping someday I can get my old healthy locks back.  So for my 2011 resolutions, I only have a short list.

-TRUST more

-PRAY more

-LOVE more

-take care of my HEALTH more

-enjoy LIFE

-SMILE and LAUGH more

I am hoping for less tears this 2011 and a healthy me.  How about you?  Did you accomplish your resolutions last year?  What are your new resolutions?

see how enormous the cotton candy is????

I really had difficulty finishing it….

and can you SPOT all the hidden Mickey???

Advertisements

43 Comments Add yours

1. Madison says:

Looks like fun1 Love the pink colours in the photos! 🙂

-xo
    twitter: @ladyofashion

2. If you are able to stick to your resolutions, I think you have an absolutely incredible 2011 ahead of yoU! You did a pretty good job with your resolutions for 2010, so I feel like you’re going far this next year!

xo, Ashley

hehehehe!!! thanks Ashley kisses dear

3. nana says:

hey
    thanks for the comment and for visiting my blog
    it means a lot
    cool mickey ears
    xoxo
    nana

thanks babe…mwuah 😀

4. Heidi Foner says:

I never really set any resolutions around new years. If I want to do something I just do it, doesn’t matter what time of the year it is for me. Great resolutions! Good luck in getting healthy hair. That can be frustrating when you start trying a million things…lol.

1. Sweet says:

aww that is really great….good for you…oh well fingers crossed for my hair

5. STUDIO SWAG says:

Cute post! Happy NY!! Love your resolutions.. and now I reaaaally want cotton candy!! hehe

xx rk

STUDIO SWAG

1. Sweet says:

hahahhaa cotton candy is a must hehehehe…I miss eating it

6. i DID check my list… but never got the chance to post it up on my blog.. lol..
    glad that you checked off alot more there !

glisters and blisters

1. Sweet says:

wow…post it babe… 😀 thanks for dropping by

7. Lee Oliveira says:

Hello Mickey…
    This year is the first year that I haven’t done a list of NY resolutions.
    What I know is… be more patient! hahaha
    Hope you had a fabulous time.. looks like you were the fashionista in Bangkok
    LOx

aww thanks Lee….being patient is really something to achieve more this 2011 too

8. leia says:

Happy new year Sweet! I hope this year is a great one!

1. Sweet says:

happy new year too…love thanks

9. Lexy says:

HOLY MOLYYYYYYYYYY. aldkjaljdlakjdlajd. IF YOU ATE THAT ENTIRE COTTON CANDY…. YOU DESERVE AN AWARD. For sure. My mouth literally DROPPED. (Also, I’m a little jealous. I love Cotton Candy.)

And certainly looks and sounds like you had a great New Year! I love Fireworks, so woohooo! And congrats on completing so many of your resolutions from last year! Hopefully 2011 will be just as bright! I’m sure it will!

Thanks for your super sweet comments!
    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

1. Sweet says:

aww aren’t you the most positive blogger I super love you when you comment in my blog lexy it is so personal and I can’t help but love you for that…hahaha lesbianism all the way

10. Marielle says:

Thanks so much for your comment :)! haha Jlo? I heard that all the time when I was like 15 years old(long time ago, 7 years haha). Still a nice complement, she’s got a unique look.
    I really like your blog.. You’re so cute!
    Gonna try to follow you (never followed with bloglovin’ before).
    love, m.

yes JLO indeed very beautiful

11. cherie says:

aww that cotton candy looks so sweet! it pairs so well with your mickey ears 🙂 i hope you had a good start to 2011!

thanks darling kisses mwuah

12. nice how you have nothing superficial in your 2011 list. as for myself, my main goal for 2011 is to make life more exciting. haha!!

yes so shappy hehehhe

13. Hazel says:

happy 2011!!! i like what you wore on the photos! especially the headband! goodluck with your reso! 😀

1. Sweet says:

thanks babe I really enjoyed my new year how about you

14. ChicTherapy says:

great new years resolutions

aww thanks love…

15. Che says:

Congrats for having made it to 80%! I wish I can be more disciplined like when it comes to NY Resolutions. Happy New Year, Mickey or is it Minnie? 😉

thanks babe…:D:D:D

2. Sweet says:

it’s Minnie hahaha..I am so bad with other cartoon characters..I only know pooh hahahah

16. Jen says:

The cotton candy is huge and amazing! I love it!

Your bow is so cute. It reminds me of Minnie Mouse!

hahaha yeah Minni Mouse hehehe

17. Casee Marie says:

Happy new year, Sweet! Congratulations on achieving so many of your goals in 2010. I don’t even remember my resolutions last year, haha. My goals for this year are to try to be more outgoing and just generally doing whatever makes me happy. (And losing some weight, but that’s been a goal for years and years – ha!)

1. Sweet says:

yes Casee dear…so happy about that…

18. Those headbands are so cute!!

19. joey ramone says:

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me. Thanks 🙂

20. Amaze, superb write-up.Many thanks. Awesome.

21. God says:

cotton candies and resolutions Confessions of a Drama Queen look mine its pretty cool!

22. The catchy blog with the interesting contents. You give the nice data .that numerous individuals dont know prior to. most of your contents are make me have far more knowledge. it is quite diverse. I was impressed with your blog. Never be bored to visit your blog again. Have the nice day.Maintain enjoyed your blogging.

23. The catchy blog with the interesting contents. You give the nice data .that numerous people dont know before. most of your contents are make me have much more knowledge. it really is extremely distinct. I was impressed with your blog. Never be bored to go to your blog once more. Have the nice day.Maintain enjoyed your blogging.