when it doubt, you go shopping!

If there is one thing I love about Bangkok is because of it’s wide array of cheap stuff plus if you can speak Thai you have a great chance of asking for a discount.  I am not fluent when it comes to the Thai language but I can speak and start a conversation little by little plus with my Asian features I have a greater chance of getting more freebies from them, since they all think I am Thai. That is the beauty when  you go shopping in Bangkok and you can speak a little Thai.

So last week after I was confused and not thinking clearly the only remedy is retail therapy and I was able to buy great stuff with an amount of 800 baht, most likely a budget of $27.  Got a tutu skirt from Topshop, a Chanel inspired top from Central World, Bangkok City loose top, a pink polka dots top and a maxi dress from Platinum Mall.

can’t wait to sport this Chanel inspired shirt

they sell this one for 650 baht – $21 but since I can speak Thai and asked them in Thai, they gave it to me for 350 baht that’s $11…SWEET deal right?

Tutu skirt from Topshop

Bangkok City loose shirt and the polka dot shirt

100 baht – $3 each.

the blue maxi dress is the best birthday dress for me got it for $6 – 200 baht

and the pink dress is from Forever21 got a huge discount because of my deal with them, got the dress for only 150 baht – $5

I did not get the F21 red dress from my previous post because it was only the last dress and aside from that I fell in love with all the items here.  I was able to buy a lot of stuff with the budget for the red dress.  I would rather get loads of stuff rather than only one dress.

How about you?  Are you having a great weekend, today is the Pacquiao – Margarito fight, are you watching?  Or are you going to the malls because there is no traffic outside.  Enjoy your SUNDAY!!!!  Let us go fight win…for Pacquiao’s victory.

x0x0x

Advertisements

32 Comments Add yours

1. Casee Marie says:

Oh my goodness, lady, look at all your wonderful finds! That Chanel-inspired shirt is so cool. Can’t wait to see you workin’ it! And I’m kind of jealous that you have a TopShop! 😉

1. Sweet says:

yes Casee really great finds…I love it…

Kisses!

2. Gleenn says:

wow! mega shopping again? I love these items too. 🙂

Win our Perricone giveaway worth $150

Win an Orient Watch USA worth $285

3. I’ve been in the shopping mood lately haha. Great purchases!

4. Cheryl says:

i love that Chanel inspired top and everything else you bought. what great bargains!

1. Sweet says:

thanks love…I love it too…

5. Lloyda says:

so true! i love shopping there!

1. Sweet says:

bangkok is the best

6. lucky you, Bangkok is definitely a home for cheap shoppers. I wish I can shop something new and dressy for $3

1. Sweet says:

yeah come to bangkok dear

7. Patrick says:

See the article very interesting. Moment will come back more, 😉 Thanks for Informstion.

8. Patrick says:

See the article very interesting. Moment will come back more, 😉 Thanks for Information..

9. hmmm.. if you ask me, i think i’ll match that polka dot tank with that topshop skirt. for footwear: strappy heels with grey socks! oooh!! and accessorize with chunky bangles. haha!! so fun when you’re a girl.

1. Sweet says:

hmmp thanks for that advice will be checking on my closet now

10. Leia says:

Looks like you got lots of great stuff! I love shopping in Bangkok although I can’t speak thai 😛

1. Sweet says:

yes leia dear…see you soon

11. missy s says:

greaat great finds! i love the tutu skirt! i dont know where to buy em here! 😦 and that maxi dress is adorable!! everythinggggg here is just sooo beautiful! its hard to pick just only one! haiiii bangkok! ibog npd ko ;p

i had a great weekend too! and i watched the boxing too. im a pakyaw fan haha im even gonna go to gensan for his birthday. lol (fangirling) haha and the start of the week is just amazing too. i just got home from shopping.

1. Sweet says:

yes the tutu is very very beautiful will show you some pics soon

12. Stevia says:

I want to go to Bangkok and just shop shop and shop and shop and shop . . .

love the tutu skirt!!

13. MelRod says:

Lovely lovely lovely! Yes when in doubt, go shopping! I didn’t get a chance to watch the fight over the weekend, but I heard it was a great fight! My weekend was actually busy and fun! Hope your weekend was wonderful!

xoxo,
    MelRod

1. Sweet says:

thanks love…yes the fight was really interesting hahah I had so much fun…hahaha!

14. ahhh yess the joy of shopping in asia = bargains ! lol..
    we have to speak indonesian in order to get the good bargains here too !
    and there’s sort of an “act” we have to go through in order to get the bargain.. like we have to pretend to leave and not want the item, and they’ll usually shout us back to buy it . lol

1. Sweet says:

yes that is one of the biggest action so that we can really get lucky…hehehe 😀

15. Che says:

Sweet,

The shirt is fab and the tutu skirt, what a sweet deal! You´re so lucky to be living in one of the fashion and wallet friendly havens of the world. 🙂

1. Sweet says:

yes very lucky indeed that is why I am making the most out of it…

16. omg

your blog is so eclectic and fresh and inspiring.

Love your vision
    LOVE your style

how did you come up with such clever concept?

Leon

17. Mia says:

Nice stuff Sweet! I’ll be going to Bangkok sometime next year. Hope to do some shopping there too! 😀

-Mia

1. Sweet says:

wow that is wonderful

18. bet365 says:

hello I was fortunate to search your topic in yahoo
    your Topics is superb
    I get much in your website really thanks very much
    btw the theme of you website is really excellent
    where can find it