Men’s WEAR spells sexy!!!!

My laundry basket is already full and I did not have the time to wash my clothes because it was raining the entire week here in Bangkok.  So what is the best way to dress up, why don’t you go to your hub’s closet and rummage through the pieces of clothes he has.   Found this striped long sleeved and tried it on.  WOW!  I bought this for him and I never thought it will be this comfortable, the loose fit makes it more sexy because I can move whatever I want.

When he arrived home from work he was shocked and said it was okay.  But I realized that it was not at all when we went to Forever21 and he said, I’ll buy this shirt for you, this looks the same like my striped long sleeves right? And that left me smiling, he was cool about the fact that I spend a day in his clothes but he was also nice enough to buy me a new shirt so that I wouldn’t borrow his anymore.  One strategy that work wonders for me.

How about you?  What is  your favorite men’s wear?  Does your man allow you to wear their clothes?

xoxox

Advertisements

22 Comments Add yours

1. Heidi Foner says:

Very cute! My boyfriend and I are a similar size. So if I attempted to wear his clothes- it would just look like I am wearing mens clothing. LOL
    I do love boyfriend blazers. I have yet to try boyfriend jeans or crops. I might try them next spring/summer! 🙂

1. Sweet says:

hehehehe!!!!! aww trousers are the best…but he is not much of a trousers person…hahahaha his jeans are bigger than mine so its really hard to borrow them

2. Aww, what a lovely hubby! I’m too much of a girly girl to wear my guys clothes in public, but I definitely steal his warm jumpers to snuggle up in at home, which he’s very tolerant about.

1. Sweet says:

yeah those are great times…when you spend most of your time together…just alone and having fun makes you more comfortable with each other

3. leigh viner says:

such a great idea! perfect seriously…

1. Sweet says:

heheh thanks love…

4. i only use my husband’s clothes as pantulog or when i was pregnant. they are XL American size haha.

You still look sexy even with wet hair and i love the stripes on you

1. Sweet says:

thanks dear…I thought the stripes made me look big

5. missy s says:

looks good on you te! :)i and your shorts!holy cow! sexaaaay! 😀 when im in my hubs place.his mom always prepare my clothes. but id rather wear his shhirts! 😀

1. Sweet says:

hehehehe yes the shirts are always a comfort zone

6. ching says:

i like wearing the polos. 😀 it’s been raining hard here also. 😀

1. Sweet says:

yes its fun as well

1. Sweet says:

thank you gorgeous!!!!

7. cherie says:

lucky, lucky you! men’s wear looks sexy on you. if i wear le boyf’s clothes it would look like a dress on me LOL. I’ll send you an email tonight Sweet 🙂

1. Sweet says:

heheheh…I know dear…isn’t if fun??

8. I love wearing my boyfriend’s clothes 🙂 He actually gave me one of his favorite hoodies to keep and I wear it almost all the time now haha.

1. Sweet says:

yes the hoodies are a classic favorite clothing of mine

9. car rims says:

ghost ride that whip

10. You’d a few nice points here. I carried out an investigation on trading and got the majority of peoples may trust your site.