HEART sign from a couples hand. Guess who? Of course King and Sweet, that’s US!!!
LOVE for all the Blog Awards.
Yesterday while I was browsing and doing my blog visit just to make me feel at ease with my bad day, I was surprised and it gave me an instant relief when I found out that I got two BLOG Awards.
First was from Casee of The Girl who stole the Eiffel Tower, she gave me the Stylish Blogger Award and I am such honored to be part of that list. Thank you for all your support and comments on my blog and I am still in awe to receive my second blog award whehehehe! Kisses to you LOVE!!!!
and I am passing this Blog award to fifteen stylish bloggers in my list.
Then, the lovely Kerry of a little fashion romance, tagged me with loads of blog awards. First is to identify and list ten things you like. Plus the fun part is, tag ten of your favorite bloggers. So here we go baby!
Ten things that I like.
1. Writing, the reason my blog is called PensandLens because I love to write/type what my mind and heart is telling me. I am such a very vocal person when it comes to blogging. I think you know already what I meant by being vocal.
my old journal which I blurred out in purpose because I do not want anyone reading personal facts about that guy. And writing the name of my KING on the sand.
2. Photography, the Lens explains it all. That is my second passion, I love to capture wonderful creations of God plus candid photos of other people. I love to take so many pictures that I never thought I had already loads of PICTURES in my hard disk and there is still more in my Multiply site.
First photo was taken by my beloved cousin Anmay, I made that the official poster for my Tewest Exhibit last January of 2008.
3. Traveling, I am a travel bug and now that I have started traveling from the different parts of Thailand plus some Asian countries, I want to do more traveling soon. Before saving for my Euro Trip hahahaha!
I do have loads of travel photos but these are my favorites. One taking during a flight for my first trip in Bangkok last 2007 and the other one was the Bohol Trip with my family last October 2007. Those are what we call the Chocolate Hills.
4. The Beach. I am a certified beach bum, I love everything about the beach. I am a true island girl from Cebu.
I have tons of beach photos so it was a bit hard for me to choose from my albums. I just had to stop opening my old albums and choose the one that is accessible. The jump is from Bohol Beach Club and the beach view is from Bantayan Island, Cebu.
5. Vintage Styles. I am so attracted with these kind of styles though I always incorporate a lot of casual and modern styles in my outfit. But ever since I was able to fit in my Aunt’s vintage dress, I immediately felt what era I really belong to.
The red vintage dress is my favorite of all. I want to wear it again but it is so hard to style because the dress is already outstanding. The blue dress is from my Aunt’s designers collection, remembering the cocktail/office outfits way back in France. The rest of the photos were vintage keeps such as the photo in the middle. The dress is from Bangkok and the details of the dress is vintage.
6. Bags. I was a shoe lover before but I guess my fascination with shoes is nothing compared to my bag collection. Even when I was in college I have loads of bags in my room and now I am collecting again.
I guess you are already familiar with the bags below the collage. The one above are my college collections. Some are under the care of my mother and some were sold during my garage sale.
7. Jewelry. From earrings, necklaces, bangles, rings and all the blings in the world. I love anything that makes me look like the best Christmas Tree ever hahahahah!
all my collections of earrings, rings and necklaces. My bangles are in another box.
8. Sunglasses. I think you already saw my fascination with sunglasses because of my love for the beach I need those glasses to fit in.
9. Movie Marathon. My latest addiction since there is no cables here in Bangkok so I had to deal with downloading so many movies from different years and those Indie films that I have never seen before. Sad to say, I am trying to lessen my coffee consumption.
Old photo of mine and those are my DVD collection in the Philippines.
10. Lastly, Teaching. One of my greatest passion and at last I was able to find the perfect job for me. I love teaching and seeing the changes in my students is a great fulfillment. It always brings a different feeling, whatever the circumstances in I am right now, I do not care because I live for my talent and passion. Never say DIE babes!!!! And oh, I almost forgot my day was a blast. I totally killed her with kindness and for the first time she did not interrupt me in class because my students were able to understand me in pure English. Oh I just loved how her face turned out, she even walked out before the last bell rang. Hahahahhaah don’t worry love I am taking this in a lighter way. And tomorrow is another show time for me. I just had the best plan ever for my entire students.
my adorable kindergarten kids, aren’t they the cutest????
Sorry for over loading this post with photos but now I am tagging my 10 favorite blogs. It is hard to choose but I have categorize them properly and now it is their turn to share their favorites.
I chose you my beloved ladies because I love visiting your blogs and your ideals in life as well. You became one of my inspirations in posting more.
Follow Friday tomorrow, my twitter will be overloaded again hahahaha!!!!
BEFORE I SAY GOODNIGHT, Please do not forget to vote for my photo entry. I am just happy that for 3 days I was able to reach 100 votes already. So I need more re-tweets and help from all my readers, followers and friends. Here is the complete details on how to vote for the photo correctly. You should be in Facebook and become a fan of the contest page before clicking on LIKE on my entry.
and here is my entry for the contest. Please spread the word LOVE!!!!